Group Dungeons in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) are a type of Dungeon that are designed with 4 players in mind. Group Dungeons are instanced and feature tougher enemies and multiple bosses. Group Dungeons often feature advanced mechanics that must be managed by the whole group. Proper group composition and coordination is required to overcome the challenges within.
- All Group Dungeons have a Normal mode with a recommended minimum level, but can be accessed at any level via the world map. However, you cannot access Normal mode dungeons via the Dungeon Finder if you are below the minimum level for the dungeon.
- All Group Dungeons also feature a Veteran Mode which is accessible to Level 50 characters only. This mode features more difficult mechanics and drop more powerful loot, including Monster Sets from the final boss of each dungeon. See the Veteran Content page for more information. Some are locked behind higher CP levels when using the Dungeon Finder. However, you can access them via the world map by setting your group difficulty to Veteran before any member enters the dungeon.
- Some of the older Group Dungeons from the Base Game have a Version I and II, which can be selected upon entering the dungeon. These take place in similar maps but with a different set of enemies and objectives. The quests from Version II dungeons continue the story previously established in Version I dungeons.
- Group Dungeons each have a non-repeatable quest associated with them that will reward a Skill Point upon completion and each dungeon has a set of Achievements to earn.
- New dungeons are usually added when new DLC is released.
- The Group & Activity Finder's Dungeon Finder is a tool designed to help players find other players to do group content with. The Group & Activity Finder can be used by any player as soon as they reach Level 10.
- From the tool, select Dungeon Finder and specify your Role type (Tank, Healer or Damage Dealer).
- You can then choose a Random Normal or Veteran Dungeon. Completing a random dungeon via the Dungeon Finder for the first time in the day will reward you with a daily bonus premium reward which includes Undaunted Exploration Supplies and XP. Any subsequent random dungeon completions on the same day will grant a regular bonus reward instead.
- You can also specify which dungeon(s) you would like to run. You can queue for multiple dungeons at once and you will be able to select normal or veteran versions of the dungeons as well. You will not earn a bonus reward for completing dungeons you've specified.
- When using the Dungeon Finder, the Dungeon and players will be scaled to Level 50 + 160 CP except when you've pre-established a group and then used the Dungeon Finder to fill in missing spots. In this case, players will be scaled to the Group Leader.
- Once a full group is found, players can click Join to be teleported to the beginning of the dungeon.
- Upon completion, all group members are removed from the instance after a 2-minute delay and sent back to where they were before joining the group.
Base Game Group Dungeons
Dragon Bones DLC Group Dungeons
Horns of the Reach DLC Group Dungeons
Imperial City DLC Group Dungeons
Shadows of the Hist DLC Group Dungeons
Wolfhunter DLC Group Dungeons
Wrathstone DLC Group Dungeons
Scalebreaker DLC Group Dungeons
Harrowstorm DLC Group Dungeons
Monster Set: Mother Ciannait
Stonethorn DLC Group Dungeons
Zone: Greymoor Cavern
Monster Set: Stone Husk
Flames of Ambition DLC Group Dungeons
Monster Set: Baron Zaudrus
Waking Flame DLC Group Dungeons
Monster Set: Magma Incarnate
Ascending Tide DLC Group Dungeons
Monster Set: Kargaeda Set