Barkskin is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Medium Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Medium Armor - Primal
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(4 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(5 items) Reduces the duration of immobilizations and snares on you by 50%. When an immobilization or snare is applied to you, heal for 1715 Health and restore 858 Stamina. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
Barkskin Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Barkskin Set Location
- Barkskin Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Elden Hollow. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Dungeon bosses and mini bosses will now drop a set piece 100% of the time.
- Mini bosses will drop either a hand, waist, or feet set piece.
- Bosses will drop either a chest, shoulder, head or leg set piece.
- The final Boss of a dungeon will drop weapons or jewelry.
- Normal mode dungeon bosses will drop blue-quality items.
- Veteran mode dungeon bosses will drop purple-quality items.
Barkskin Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Barkskin Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Did someone get or see the shield of this set? The inferno staff? The two handed axe? This three I’ve never seen them and I’m starting to believe that they doesn’t exist after completing the dungeon many many times...
There is a named ring for this set named: Tribal Hair- Knot (Arcane). |H1:item:16214:363:50:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:3:0:1:0:0:0|h|h