Rush of Agony is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Medium Armor that is part of Waking Flame DLC, and has 4 bonuses.
Medium Armor - Crimson Oath Style
Bind on Equip
Rush of Agony
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(4 items) Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
(5 items) When you deal damage with a Blink, Charge, Leap, Teleport or Pull ability, pull enemies within 10 meters to you. After 2 seconds, deal XXX Physical Damage to all enemies within 7 meters. This effect can occur once every 8 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage. The pull will not apply Crowd Control Immunity to a target.
Rush of Agony Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: Waking Flame DLC
- Recommend For: Tank (Werewolves in particular), especially with Tormentor, Melee DPS especially with Unleashed
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Rush of Agony Set Location
Rush of Agony Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon The Dread Cellar. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Rush of Agony Notes & Tips
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Rush of Agony Pieces
The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.