Pillar of Nirn is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Medium Armor Set that is part of the Horns of the Reach DLC, and has 4 Bonuses.
Medium Armor - Dreadhorn
Bind on Pickup
Pillar of Nirn
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(3 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) When you deal damage, you create a fissure underneath the enemy after 1 second, dealing 683 Physical Damage to all enemies within 2.5 meters and causing them to bleed for an additional 3415 Physical Damage over 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Pillar of Nirn Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: Horns of the Reach DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Pillar of Nirn Set Location
- Pillar of Nirn Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Falkreath Hold. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
- Requires Horns of the Reach DLC to obtain
- Bind on Pickup
Builds that uses Pillar of Nirn Set
Pillar of Nirn Set Notes
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Pillar of Nirn Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Is this set any good?