Briarheart is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Medium Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Medium Armor - Barbaric
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(4 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(5 items) When you deal Critical Damage, you increase your Weapon Damage by 450 for 10 seconds. While this effect is active, your Critical Strikes heal you for 95 Health. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds and the heal scales off the higher of your Maximum Magicka or Stamina.
Briarheart Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: Orsinium DLC
- Recommend For: PvP Stamina DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Hard (Jewelry is almost impossible to obtain)
Where to find
- Briarheart Set can be found at Wrothgar
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Pieces can be acquired from Wrothgar Daily Contract Recompense which is rewarded for completing Wrothgar Daily Quests.
Builds that uses Briarheart Set
Briarheart Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set no longer has a hidden 1-second cooldown on the heal
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- This set works really well on Nightblades, since the Assassination passive "Hemorrhage" not only improves Critical Damage by 5%/10%, it also makes crits grant your party Critical Strike Rating, thus making it more likely to get crits, and so keep this 5-piece going on yourself.
- This set is a strong pairing with Mechanical Acuity, the 6-trait crafted set from Clockwork City. Mechanical Acuity's 5-set bonus gives you a 15% chance on dealing damage to guarantee crits for 5 seconds, on an 18 second cooldown.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Briarheart Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
“Blood and Briar”
Is the 25% chance on this correct? I’ve always seen 10%
You can find a dagger by doing a quest called ''Where loyalty lies'' north west in a camp of daggerfall covenant
wtb the jewlery ps4 art_will2
Decent for Stamsorc.
There is a dagger from this set as the reward for a quest (the one with the frozen ships in the north-west of Wrothgar). Energized trait.
Does this set still have a one second cooldown on the critical strikes healing? (While active critical strikes healing you for 609 health once per second?)
Does this set drop in impenetrable??
Willing to buy these jewelry pieces, Xbox NA 60-80k each, purple or gold. AresCarriess
Has anyone ever seen or gotten weapons with the sharpened trait? All I've gotten and seen is precise, infused or defending.
You can also find pieces of this set in Cyrodiil Treasure chests
I have an Arcane Briarheart Collar. So I guess all Jewelry has random enchants.