Medium Armor - Style: Trinimac
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(3 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(4 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(5 items) When you deal damage you gain a damage shield that absorbs up to 8412 damage for 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds.
Para Bellum Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Para Bellum Set Location
Para Bellum Set drops from all enemies in the Maelstrom Arena. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Para Bellum Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This Set is Bind on Pick UP
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Para Bellum Set Pieces