Light Armor - Altmer
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(4 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical
(5 items) When you block an attack, you have a 20% chance to cause all enemies within 5 meters of you to bleed for 15840 Physical Damage over 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
Twin Sisters Set Information
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait:
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Tank
- Value: Medium
- Difficulty to Acquire: Easy
Where to find
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Unique Set Pieces
Sea-Raider's Hood of the Twin Sisters
Veiled Executioner of the Twin Sisters
Spitescarred Leggings of the Twin Sisters
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- The improved Stamina, Stamina Regen, and 5-piece block bleed effect are very useful for stamina-based tanks. That said, the 4-set bonus is largely wasted.
- The bleed effect can be improved by up to 25% by taking Champion Points in Thaumaturge, under The Ritual.
- The bleed effect can be improved by 20% from the Blood-Drinker Set, found in Blood Root forge, though the Blood-Drinker set is geared towards Stamina DPS, instead of tanks.