Trials are a type of Dungeon in the Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). Trials are designed as endgame content for groups of 12 Players and are much larger in scale than any other dungeon type. Trials represent some of the toughest challenges for players with special mechanics that require teamwork and coordination to overcome, but they also present unique rewards that cannot be obtained anywhere else. Each Trial has Normal and Veteran modes, as well as leaderboards and their own set of achievements.
- Each Trial in ESO features a repeatable quest for which players will receive a reward coffer upon completion. Note that each Trial will only reward one coffer per week.
- Each week, a Trial is selected as the Weekly Trial and players will have a chance to compete for position on the leaderboards. Players who finish on the leaderboards when the weekly trial closes will receive special legendary items in their in-game inbox. Note that the weekly trial needs to be completed on Veteran mode in order to qualify for leaderboard position.
- Leaderboards and many of the achievements are restricted to Veteran Mode runs only.
- Each trial has a Vitality Bonus system, which affects the final score based on the number of remaining lives but does not force the trial to end if that limit is reached.
- Trials also have an additional Hard mode which can be activated manually within the dungeon itself.
- There are "free" trials that come packed with the base game, that can be found in Craglorn. DLC trials necessitate purchase of specific downloadable content, zones and chapters.
List of Trials in ESO
Zone: Reaper's March
ESO Trial Achievements
|Name & Image||Points||Title Reward||Dye Reward
|50||Dragonstar Arena Champion||n/a|
|50||Boethiah's Scythe||Adamantine Silver|
|50||n/a||Scaled Court Brown|