Heavy Armor - Aetherial
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(4 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(5 items) When you deal melee damage, your Critical Strike rating
is increased by 241 for 5 seconds, stacking up to 10 times. This effect can occur once every half second.
Berserking Warrior Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Stam PVE DPS (Sets which have a buildup are typically not recommended for PVP)
- Value: This item cannot be sold on the open market, though it could be sold to groupmates who participated in the trial, however it is common etiquette to not charge groupmates for needed trial drops.
- Difficulty to Acquire: Moderate. You must be able to defeat enemies in the HRC trial, but you technically don't have to beat the trial, and enough pieces to integrate the set can drop on normal difficulty.
- Transmute crystal cost:
Berserking Warrior Set Location
- Berserking Warrior Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Hel Ra Citadel. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Mobs and bosses in Normal mode will drop blue-quality gear.
- Mobs and bosses in Veteran mode will drop purple-quality gear.
- The last boss on Veteran Hard Mode will drop gold-quality jewelry.
- Pieces can be obtained from Warrior's Dulled Coffer or Warrior's Honed Coffer, awarded once a week for completing the weekly quest Assaulting the Citadel.
Berserking Warrior Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Berserking Warrior Set Pieces