Concentrated Force Set is one of the Weapon Sets in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Set is part of Clockwork City DLC, and has 1 bonuses.
Destruction Staff - Apostle
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Every second cast of Force Shock will always apply the Burning, Concussion, and Chilled status effects. The Force Shock casts must be made within 5 seconds of each other for this effect to occur.
Concentrated Force Set Guide
- Type of Set: Weapon Set
- Required Content: Clockwork City DLC
- Recommend For: Mag DPS
- Value: Medium
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
- Transmute crystal cost:
How to Get Concentrated Force Set
- Concentrated Force Set has a Chance to drop from the last Boss in Normal Asylum Sanctorium
- Pieces can be obtained from Saint's Beatified Coffer, awarded once a week for completing the weekly quest Saint's Mercy.
Concentrated Force Set Notes & Tips
- A great Set for PvP, where you can debuff your enemy easily.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Concentrated Force Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Anyone know if this set will cause minor brittle with ice staff?
23/09/2018: For the abilities of this set to work you need 2 items.
"The "Perfected" version of the weapons drop on Veteran Asylum Sanctorium" - (it only drop from HM or leaderboard)
Concentrated force is changed to once every third attack.