|Range||28m range (Enemy)|
Focus all the elemental energies with your staff and blast an enemy for 224 Flame Damage, 224 Cold Damage, and 224 Shock Damage.
Force Shock is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Destruction Staff Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Force Shock Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Crushing Shock -Interrupts spells, putting the caster off balance.
Force Pulse -Deals increased damage, and damages nearby enemies that are burning, chilled, or concussed.
Champion Points That Affect Force Shock
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage to Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Force Shock
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Destruction Staff Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Destruction Staff Rank 14
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.