Holiday Events are seasonal celebrations in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). During special time periods, recurring and coinciding with real-life events, players will be able to participate in themed activities that yield special rewards.
What are ESO's Holiday Events?
ESO has seasonal events for Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. It also has special events to commmemorate the launch of DLC, expansions, and special happenings.
The Witches Festival (Halloween) - Running Sometime Fall
- (2018: October 18th – November 1st)
- (2017: October 20th - November 1st)
- (2016: October 13th - November 1st)
New Life Festival (New Year) - Running Sometime Winter
- (2018: December 13th – January 2nd)
- (2017: December 14th - January 2nd)
- (2016: December 14th - January 4th)
Jester's Festival (Spring) - Running Sometime Spring
- (2018: March - April )
- (2017: March 23rd - April 4th)
Midyear Mayhem (Summer) - Running Sometime Summer
- Winter Midyear Event: (2019: Jan 10th ~ Jan 22nd)
- (2018: July 26th - August 6th )
- (2017: July 20th - July 31st)
Anniversary Event (April) - Running in April
- (2018: April 4th - April 18th)
- (2017: April 4th - April 18th)
Undaunted Pledges Celebration Event
- (2018: Nov 29th – Dec 5th)
- Event Tickets for the Undaunted Celebration Event. Receive three tickets from the final boss of the first dungeon you complete that day on top of any normal rewards
ESO 10 Million Stories Dungeons Event:
- Random Dungeons grant daily special rewards
- (2017: Nov 30th - Dec 06th)
DLC Anniversary Events
All DLC events have the same bonuses: Double crafting node gathering, double motif drops, double rewards for World Bosses.
- Orsinium DLC Anniversary Event: Double crafting node gathering and motif drops in Wrothgar, Double rewards for Wrothgar World Boss and Delve quests.
- Thieves Guild DLC Anniversary Event: Double crafting node gathering, double motif drop rate from World Bosses
- Dark Brotherhood DLC Anniversary Event: Double crafting node gathering, double motif drop rate from World Bosses
- Clockwork City DLC Anniversary Event: Double crafting node gathering, double motif drop rate from World Bosses
How to get an Indrik Mount
- Collect Event Tickets by taking part in the event’s daily activities
- One Event Ticket can be earned from one activity per day.
- Collecting 10 Event Tickets will allow you to buy one Indrik Feather for that specific event from the merchant The Impresario.
- The Impresario can be found at their special booth in Daggerfall in Glenumbra, Davon’s Watch in Stonefalls and Vulkhel Guard in Auridon.
- Once you have collected all four feathers from each the end of year events, you can summon your very own Nascent Indrik mount!
- You can purchase multiple feathers and obtain multiple Indriks so you might evolve them.
How to Evolve an Indrik Mount
- Participate in events and collect Event Tickets
- Some events give 2 event tickets, such as midyear mayhem
- Use 10 Event Tickets to buy a special Berry from the Impresario
- Use the Berry to transform your mount.
How to participate in ESO's Holiday Events?
During the event period, the Crown Store offers special items that must be used to trigger a special quest. Completing the quest will grant a unique buff allowing players to obtain special items through activities in Tamriel.
Holiday Event Achievements & Rewards
The individual pages list all known achievements and rewards for participating in the events. During these events, player experience (or Alliance Points) gain is boosted by 100%.