Holiday Events are seasonal celebrations in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). During special time periods, recurring and coinciding with real-life events, players will be able to participate in themed activities that yield special rewards.
What are ESO's Holiday Events?
ESO has seasonal events for Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. It also has special events to commmemorate the launch of DLC, expansions, and special happenings.
The Witches Festival (Halloween) - Running Sometime Fall
- 2020: October 22 – November 3
- (2019: October 24th – November 11th)
- (2018: October 18th – November 1st)
- (2017: October 20th - November 1st)
- (2016: October 13th - November 1st)
New Life Festival (New Year) - Running Sometime Winter
- 2020: December 21 – January 2, 2021
- (2019: December 19th - January 1st)
- (2018: December 13th – January 2nd)
- (2017: December 14th - January 2nd)
- (2016: December 14th - January 4th)
Jester's Festival (Spring) - Running Sometime Spring
- (2020: March 26 — April 2)
- (2018: March - April )
- (2017: March 23rd - April 4th)
Midyear Mayhem (Summer & Winter)
- (2020: June 25 — July 7)
- (2020: January 23 — February 4)
- (2019: Jan 10th ~ Jan 22nd)
- (2018: July 26th - August 6th )
- (2017: July 20th - July 31st)
Anniversary Event (April) - Running in April
- 2020: April 2nd 10:00AM EDT until April 14th 10:00AM EDT
- (2018: April 4th - April 18th)
- (2017: April 4th - April 18th)
Undaunted Pledges Celebration Event
- 2020: November 25 – December 12
- (2020: January 9 — January 13, 2020)
- (2019: November 14th – November 17th)
- (2018: Nov 29th – Dec 5th)
- Event Tickets for the Undaunted Celebration Event. Receive three tickets from the final boss of the first dungeon you complete that day on top of any normal rewards
ESO 10 Million Stories Dungeons Event:
- Random Dungeons grant daily special rewards
- (2017: Nov 30th - Dec 06th)
The Dawn of the Dragonguard Event:
- (2019: November 26 at 10:00AM EST - December 9 at 10:00AM EST)
- (July 23 — August 4, 2020)
- 2020: September 23 -October 5
DLC Anniversary Events
All DLC events have the same bonuses: Double crafting node gathering, double motif drops, double rewards for World Bosses.
- Orsinium DLC Anniversary Event: Double crafting node gathering and motif drops in Wrothgar, Double rewards for Wrothgar World Boss and Delve quests.
- Thieves Guild DLC Anniversary Event: Double crafting node gathering, double motif drop rate from World Bosses
- Dark Brotherhood DLC Anniversary Event: Double crafting node gathering, double motif drop rate from World Bosses
- Clockwork City DLC Anniversary Event: Double crafting node gathering, double motif drop rate from World Bosses
How to get an Indrik Mount
- Collect Event Tickets by taking part in the event’s daily activities
- One Event Ticket can be earned from one activity per day.
- Collecting 10 Event Tickets will allow you to buy one Indrik Feather for that specific event from the merchant The Impresario.
- The Impresario can be found at their special booth in Daggerfall in Glenumbra, Davon’s Watch in Stonefalls and Vulkhel Guard in Auridon.
- Once you have collected all four feathers from each the end of year events, you can summon your very own Nascent Indrik mount!
- You can purchase multiple feathers and obtain multiple Indriks so you might evolve them. You can only have one Nascent Indrik mount at a time; you must evolve it before you can unlock a second one.
How to Evolve an Indrik Mount
- Participate in events and collect Event Tickets
- Some events give 2 event tickets, such as midyear mayhem
- Use 10 Event Tickets to buy a special Berry from the Impresario
- Each quarter, there are four different berries in a set that can be purchased; the first set are the Dawnwood Berries -- Bloom, Budding, Growth, and Ripeness. The Berries of Bloom will be available in the first event of the quarter, then the Berries of Budding will be added for the second event, etc. The set of Berries available during the second-quarter events will be Luminous Berries, but the same four types.
- Use a set of four Berries -- one of each -- to transform your mount. Once you have evolved your Nascent Indrik, you can use a set of four feathers, as described above, to obtain another Nascent Indrik, which you can evolve using a different set of berries. You can only have one of each type of evolved Indrik.
How to participate in ESO's Holiday Events?
During the event period, the Crown Store offers special items that must be used to trigger a special quest. Completing the quest will grant a unique buff allowing players to obtain special items through activities in Tamriel.
Holiday Event Achievements & Rewards
The individual pages list all known achievements and rewards for participating in the events. During these events, player experience (or Alliance Points) gain is boosted by 100%.