Thieves Guild DLC is a game pack for The Elder Scrolls Online. It launched early 2016 on March 7th for PC/Mac, March 22nd for the Xbox One, and March 23rd for the Playstation 4. The Thieves Guild DLC adds new Sets, a new zone, additional Trials, and many more.
What is the Thieves Guild DLC ?
The DLC will be a 2 part package as is usual for the game, featuring a DLC pack and a corresponding base game patch which will also introduce some new features. What follows are the preliminary details for both packs which includes the following:
- Join the iconic Thieves Guild for the first time in ESO
- Located in the southern peninsula of Hammerfell, Hew's Bane, a new zone available to characters of all levels and home of Abah's Landing, the Thieves Guild headquarters
- A challenging new 12-player Trial: The Maw of Lorkhaj
- The first ESO Trial that is available in Normal and Veteran versions and scales to the group leader's level
- Grants powerful new items and item sets obtainable in the Trial or the weekly Trial leaderboard rewards
- A new passive skill line, exclusive to members of the Thieves Guild
- Hours of exciting story content and quests that will have you revisiting your favourite areas of Tamriel
- A new Larceny System that includes repeatable activities such as heists, pickpocketing, stealing, and more
- Guild Job Quests: Kari, a precise Nord woman who keeps accounts of the guild's finances, as well as accounts of information and rumours runs the Guild Job Board.
- Travel all around Tamriel doing jobs for the Thieves Guild. These include pickpocketing, unlocking safeboxes, gathering items for consignment requests, and more.
- Heist Quests: Find Fa'ren-dar, a tough male Khajiit who works on the far side of the Den, near the sewer drain exit. He runs the Heist Board.
- Thieves Guild heists require sneaking, avoiding traps, and getting in and out of special instanced heist areas with your prize—earn special bonuses for completing the heists undetected and within the time limit!
- Reacquisitions Quests: Seek out Spencer Rye, a fancy Breton man who runs the Reacquisitions Board, which is set up just outside the Thieves Den.
- Kill group bosses and complete delves in Hew's Bane.
- Two new delves, Bahraha's Gloom and Shark's Teeth Grotto, featuring all-new challenges and rewards
- Two all-new formidable world bosses
- Powerful new gear, unique crafting styles, and other rewards inspired by the Thieves Guild
- 4 item sets that grant unique, group-based PVE bonuses available in the Maw of Lorkhaj Trial and as Trial leaderboard weekly rewards
- 2 sets available in Hew's Bane
- 3 new craftable sets
- The Outlaw crafting style
- Assistants, new non-combat followers you can summon that provide a service
- A brand new in-game musical score, inspired by the Thieves Guild and Hammerfell region
Thieves Guild DLC Base Game Patch Features & Content
- A 64-bit client for PC and Mac
- Improvements to grouping, including incentives and the ability to queue up via the Group Finder with friends and guild members, regardless of their alliance!
- Tons of combat and gameplay balance improvements
- Scrolling combat text (SCT)
- Improvements and updates to Cyrodiil and its campaigns
- Prioritization of animations during combat
- Improved facial animations for Mac
- Six new item sets available from the Alliance War leaderboards and Rewards for the Worthy mails
- Six new crafting styles
- Three Alliance Motifs: Found in chests in Cyrodiil and Imperial City
- Malacath: Received from Orsinium Daily World Boss quests
- Soul-Shriven: Received from completing the Cadwell's Silver quest (automatically granted to those who have completed this quest)
- Trinimac: Received from Orsinium Daily Delve quests
Thieves Guild DLC Gallery