Perfect Gallant Charge Set is one of the Weapon Sets in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Set is part of Murkmire DLC, and has 2 bonuses.
One-Handed & Shield - Honor Guard
Bind on Pickup
Perfect Gallant Charge
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 iItems) 1190 Armor
(2 items) Reduces the cost of Shield Charge by 25% and reduces the cost of your next non-Shield Charge One Hand and Shield ability cast within 3 seconds by 100%.
Perfect Gallant Charge Set Guide
- Type of Set: Weapon Set
- Required Content: Murkmire DLC
- Recommend For: Stam Tank
- Value: Medium
- Difficulty to Acquire: Hard
- Transmute crystal cost:
How to Get Perfect Gallant Charge Set
- Perfect Gallant Charge Set has a Chance to drop from the last Boss in Veteran Blackrose Prison
Perfect Gallant Charge Set Notes & Tips
- Requires both One-Handed Weapon and Shield to complete this Set.
- This is a pretty poor Weapon Sets compared to others.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Perfect Gallant Charge Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I disagree that this is poor. My tank doesn't follow the meta. I like to use Shield Charge, and normally wear the Chudan set to up my resistances. This would be a cost-effective alternative for me, as I would retain enough resistance to stay capped+ as well as reduce my stamina costs. I almost always use Piercing Strike right after charging. I also invest in shielding with Shielded Assault+Imperial+Fragmented Shard shields going on frequently. The set actually seems tailored to my Nord StamDK.