Chaotic Whirlwind Set is one of the Weapon Sets in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Set is part of Clockwork City DLC, and has 1 bonuses.
One-Handed - Apostle
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) When you cast Whirlwind, you gain a stack of Chaotic Whirlwind 5 seconds, granting you 5% Movement Speed per stack, up to a maximum of 5 times. While Chaotic Whirlwind is active, you gain 6 Weapon and Spell Damage for every 1% bonus Movement Speed you have, up to a maximum of 450. At 5 stacks, the duration doubles but cannot be refreshed.
Chaotic Whirlwind Set Guide
- Type of Set: Weapon Set
- Required Content: Clockwork City DLC
- Recommend For: Stam DPS
- Value: High
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
- Transmute crystal cost:
How to Get Chaotic Whirlwind Set
- Chaotic Whirlwind Set has a Chance to drop from the last Boss in Normal Asylum Sanctorium
- Pieces can be obtained from Saint's Beatified Coffer, awarded once a week for completing the weekly quest Saint's Mercy.
Chaotic Whirlwind Set Notes & Tips
- A great Set for Stamina DPS. Stamina DPS don't really have great Monster Helm Sets, so consider swapping this for one.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Chaotic Whirlwind Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!