Launch yourself into a lethal spin, dealing 615 Physical Damage to nearby enemies.
Whirlwind is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Dual Wield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Whirling Blades -Grants Major Endurance and reduced cost.
Steel Tornado - Has increased radius.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect:
Mirri Elendis launches themselves in a lethal spin, dealing 2822 Physical Damage to nearby enemies.
Deals triple damage to enemies below 25% Health.
Champion Points That Affect Whirlwind
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Builds that uses Whirlwind
Equipment Sets That Affect Whirlwind
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Dual Wield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Dual Wield Rank 14
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.