Fire a secret dagger from your sleeve that bounces up to 3 times to nearby enemies, dealing 616 Physical Damage per hit.
If enemies hit are casting they are interrupted, set off balance, and stunned for 3 seconds.
You also gain Major Brutality and Sorcery, increasing your Weapon and Spell Damage by 20% for 20 seconds.
Increases the damage, and the dagger now bounces up to a total of 3 times.
Shrouded Daggers is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Dual Wield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Shrouded Daggers
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Shrouded Daggers
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Dual Wield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Shrouded Daggers Rank IV
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.