Slice enemy with both weapons to cause deep lacerations, dealing 718 Bleed Damage and causing them to bleed for an additional 3470 Bleed Damage over 20 seconds.
Enemies hit by the initial hit are afflicted with the Hemorrhaging status effect. You also reduce their Movement Speed by 30% for 4s.
Increases the initial damage, applies the Hemorrhaging status effect, and reduces the enemy's Movement Speed.
Rending Slashes is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Dual Wield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Rending Slashes
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Builds that uses Rending Slashes
Equipment Sets That Affect Rending Slashes
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Dual Wield Skills
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at:Twin Slashes Rank IV