Envelop yourself in a protective cloak of razors, gaining Major Evasion for 14 seconds, reducing damage from area attacks by 20%.
Every 2 seconds the shrapnel will pulse, dealing 112 physical damage to all enemies within 5 meters.
You also gain Major Expedition, increasing your Movement Speed by 30% for 4 seconds.
Gain Major Expedition for a short duration after casting. Increases duration.
Quick Cloak is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Dual Wield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Quick Cloak
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Quick Cloak
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Dual Wield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Dual Wield Rank 20
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.