Slice enemy with both weapons to cause deep lacerations, dealing 207 Physical Damage and causing them to bleed for an additional 990 Physical Damage over 9 seconds.
Twin Slashes is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online. This Skill is found in the Dual Wield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Twin Slashes Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Rending Slashes -Increased damage and adds snare.
Blood Craze -Damage caused by bleed effect heals you.
Champion Points That Affect Twin Slashes
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Twin Slashes
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Dual Wield Skills
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Dual Wield Rank 2