Slice enemy with both weapons to cause deep lacerations, dealing 580 Bleed Damage and causing them to bleed for an additional 3470 Bleed Damage over 20 seconds.
Twin Slashes is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Dual Wield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Twin Slashes Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Rending Slashes - Increases the initial damage, applies the Hemorrhaging status effect, and reduces the enemy's Movement Speed.
Blood Craze - Whenever an enemy is damaged from the attack you are healed.
Champion Points That Affect Twin Slashes
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Builds that uses Twin Slashes
Equipment Sets That Affect Twin Slashes
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Dual Wield Skills
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Dual Wield Rank 2