Envelop yourself in a protective cloak of razors, gaining Major Evasion for 10 seconds, reducing damage from area attacks by 25%.
Every 2 seconds the shrapnel will pulse, dealing 112 physical damage to all enemies within 5 meters.
Blade Cloak is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Dual Wield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Blade Cloak Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Quick Cloak -Increases Movement Speed while active.
Deadly Cloak -Grants a free thrown knife on activation.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect:
Companion envelops themselves in a ring of floating razors, dealing 1128 Physical Damage to nearby enemies every 2 seconds for 8.2 seconds.
The razors also shield them from attacks, reducing their damage taken by 20%.
Champion Points That Affect Blade Cloak
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Blade Cloak
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Dual Wield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Sparks Rank IV
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.