Create a ring of floating razors around you, dealing 146 Physical Damage to all nearby enemies every 3 seconds for 15 seconds.
Gain Major Evasion, reducing the damage from area attacks by 25%.
Blade Cloak is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online. This Skill is found in the Dual Wield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Blade Cloak Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Quick Cloak -Increases Movement Speed while active.
Deadly Cloak -Grants a free thrown knife on activation.
Champion Points That Affect Blade Cloak
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Blade Cloak
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Dual Wield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Sparks Rank IV
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.