Slash all enemies in front of you, dealing 4660 Physical Damage over 8 seconds and healing you for 50% of the damage done.
Lacerate is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Dual Wield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Rend -Increases the duration.
Thrive in Chaos-Each enemy hit increases your damage done.
Champion Points That Affect Lacerate
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
- Thaumaturge - Increase Damage over time
- Quick Recovery
Equipment Sets That Affect Lacerate
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Class: Any
- Skill Line: Dual Wield Skills
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Dual Wield Skills Rank 50