Fire a secret dagger from your sleeve at an enemy, dealing 493 Physical Damage and marking them for 5 seconds.
If the enemy hit is casting an ability they are interrupted, set off Balance, and stunned for 3 seconds.
Reactivating this ability on them allows you to jump to a marked enemy free of cost, dealing 493 Physical Damage and granting you Major Brutality and Sorcery, increasing your Weapon and Spell Damage by 20% for 40 seconds.
Casting the ability again against the same target causes you to jump to them. Extends the duration of Major Brutality and Sorcery.
Flying Blade is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Dual Wield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Flying Blade
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Flying Blade
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Dual Wield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Hidden Blade Rank IV
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.