Fire a secret dagger from your sleeve at an enemy, dealing 493 Physical Damage and marking them for 5 seconds.
If the enemy hit is casting an ability they are interrupted, set off Balance, and stunned for 3 seconds.
While an enemy is marked, reactivating this ability on them allows you to jump to them, dealing 493 Physical Damage and grants you Major Brutality, increasing your Weapon Damage by 20% for 40 seconds.
Reactivate a second time to jump to the enemy, damaging them and granting you Major Brutality.
Flying Blade is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Dual Wield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Flying Blade
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Flying Blade
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Dual Wield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Hidden Blade Rank IV
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.