Flood an enemy with steel, battering them with five consecutive attacks that each deal 142 Physical Damage.
Each hit increases the damage of the subsequent hit by 3%.
The final hit deals 300% more damage.
Each hit increases the damage of the subsequent hit.
Rapid Strikes is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Dual Wield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Rapid Strikes
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Rapid Strikes
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Dual Wield Skills
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Unlocked at: Flurry Rank IV