|Cast Time||0.6s Channel|
Flood an enemy with steel, battering them with five consecutive attacks that each deal 102 Physical Damage.
The final hit deals 300% more damage.
Flurry is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Dual Wield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Rapid Strikes-Each hit increases subsequent hits' damage.
Blinding Flurry-Chance on each hit to set target off balance.
Champion Points That Affect Flurry
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Flurry
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Dual Wield Skills
- Because this is an Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Unlocked at: Dual Wield Rank 4