Flood an enemy with steel, battering them with 4 consecutive attacks that each deal 667 Physical Damage.
Flurry is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Dual Wield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Rapid Strikes - Reduces the cost and each hit increases the damage of the subsequent hit.
Bloodthirst - Converts into Bleed Damage and heals you for a percentage of the damage caused.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect: Mirri Elendis floods an enemy with steel, battering them with five consecutive attacks that each deal 1128 physical damage.
Champion Points That Affect Flurry
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Flurry
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Dual Wield Skills
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Unlocked at: Dual Wield Rank 4
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Don’t forget rapid strikes heals for 50% of damage dealt by last hit
Thaumaturge also affects Flurry.