Rush the enemy and ram them, dealing 1858 Physical Damage and stunning them for 3 seconds.
Shield Charge is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the One-Handed and Shield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Shield Charge Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Shielded Assault -Adds damage shield.
Invasion -Increase stun duration.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect: Mirri Elendis rushes an enemy and rams them, stunning them for 4.1 seconds.
Champion Points That Affect Shield Charge
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Shield Charge
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: One-Handed and Shield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: One-Handed and Shield Rank 20
- Because this is n Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.