Thrust your weapon with disciplined precision at an enemy, dealing 1199 Physical Damage and taunting them to attack you for 15 seconds.
Also inflicts Minor Breach and Major Breach on the enemy, reducing Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by 2974 and 5948 for 15 seconds.
Also afflicts the enemy Minor Breach, further reducing the enemy's Resistances.
Pierce Armor is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the One-Handed and Shield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Builds for Pierce Armor
Champion Points That Affect Pierce Armor
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Pierce Armor
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: One-Handed and Shield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Puncture Rank IV