Rush the enemy and ram them, dealing 496 Physical Damage and stunning them for 4 seconds.
Stuns up to 50% longer based on the distance traveled.
Stuns longer based on the distance traveled.
Invasion is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the One-Handed and Shield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Invasion
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Invasion
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: One-Handed and Shield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Shield Charge Rank IV
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.