Thrust your weapon with disciplined precision at an enemy, dealing 411 Physical Damage and taunting them to attack you for 15 seconds.
Also afflicts enemy with Major Fracture, reducing Physical Resistance by 5280 for 15 seconds.
You gain Minor Protection, reducing your damage taken by 8% for 15 seconds..
You also gain Minor Protection, reducing your damage taken.
Ransack is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the One-Handed and Shield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Ransack
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Ransack
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: One-Handed and Shield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Puncture Rank IV