Strike enemy full-force with your shield, dealing 2399 Physical Damage.
While slotted, blocking any attack grants you Resentment, which reduces the cost of your next Power Slam cast within 10 seconds by 50%. This ability's damage is considered Bash damage and interrupts the enemy if they are casting.
Blocking any attack reduces the cost of your next Power Slam.
Power Slam is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the One-Handed and Shield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Power Slam
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Power Slam
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: One-Handed and Shield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Power Bash Rank IV
- This ability was changed in September 2019. This ability used to gain a significant power boost after blocking an attack.