Strike enemy full-force with your shield, dealing 2323 Physical Damage. This ability's damage is considered Bash damage and interrupts the enemy if they are casting.
Power Bash is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the One-Handed and Shield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Power Bash Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Reverberating Bash - Damage is halved, but applies a stun and deals damage when the stun ends.
Power Slam - Blocking any attack reduces the cost of your next Power Slam.
Champion Points That Affect Power Bash
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Power Bash
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: One-Handed and Shield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: One-Handed and Shield Rank 38
- Changed in September 2019. This skill used to inflict Stun, but now is a pure damage ability. The morphs are also changed; see the relevant skill pages for details.