Strike enemy full-force with your shield, dealing 409 Physical Damage and stunning them for 3 seconds.
Power Bash is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the One-Handed and Shield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Power Bash Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Reverberating Bash- Enemy takes reduced healing.
Power Slam- Increase damage and stun duration.
Champion Points That Affect Power Bash
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Power Bash
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: One-Handed and Shield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: One-Handed and Shield Rank 38