Strike enemy full-force with your shield, dealing 409 Physical Damage and stunning them for 3 seconds.
Also afflicts the enemy with Major Defile, reducing their healing received by 30% for 10 seconds.
Also afflicts enemy with Major Defile, reducing their healing received.
Power Bash is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the One-Handed and Shield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Power Bash
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Befoul - Increases the Defiling effect
Equipment Sets That Affect Power Bash
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: One-Handed and Shield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Power Bash Rank IV