Strike enemy full-force with your shield, dealing 1505 Physical Damage and stunning them for 3 seconds.
After the stun ends, the enemy takes an additional 1505 Physical Damage .
Initial damage is halved, but stuns the target. After the stun ends, the enemy takes the damage again.
Power Bash is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the One-Handed and Shield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Power Bash
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Power Bash
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: One-Handed and Shield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Power Bash Rank IV
- Changed in September 2019. This ability used to inflict Minor Defile to the target, but now applies a stun and a delayed damage mechanic instead.