Bolster your defenses, gaining a damage shield that absorbs up to XX damage for 6 seconds. The Damage Shield scales off 30% of your Maximum Health.
You reflec the next harmful Direct Damage projectile cast at you. This effect can occur once per cast.
Defensive Posture is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the One-Handed and Shield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Defensive Posture Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Defensive Stance -Decreases the cost of blocking. Increases the amount of damage that can be blocked.
Absorb Magic -Absorb spell, healing yourself.
Builds for Defensive Posture
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect: Mirri Elendis bolsters their defenses, granting a damage shield that absorbs up to 25% of their Max Health for 6.2 seconds.
Champion Points That Affect Defensive Posture
Equipment Sets That Affect Defensive Posture
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: One-Handed and Shield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: One-Handed and Shild Rank 14
- Changed in September 2019. The ability used to passively decrease the cost of block and increase the amount of damage that was blocked, in addition to reflecting projectiles. The subsequent morphs have changed; consult the relevant skill pages for details.