Thrust your weapon with disciplined precision to deal 660 Physical Damage and taunting them to attack you for 15 seconds.
Also afflicts enemy with Major Fracture, reducing Physical Resistance by 5280 for 12 seconds.
Puncture is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the One-Handed and Shield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Ransack-Grants Minor Resolve.
Pierce Armor -Also reduces spell resistance.
Champion Points That Affect Puncture
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Puncture
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: One-Handed and Shield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: One-Handed and Shield Rank 2