Thrust your weapon with disciplined precision at an enemy, dealing 1161 Physical Damage and taunting them to attack you for 15 seconds.
Also inflicts Major Breach on the enemy, reducing their Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by 5948 for 15 seconds.
Puncture is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the One-Handed and Shield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Ransack - You also gain Minor Protection, reducing your damage taken.
Pierce Armor - Also inflict Minor Breach, further reducing the enemy’s Resistances.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect:
Mirri Elendis thrusts their weapon with disciplined precision at an enemy, dealing 2822 Physical damage and taunting the enemy to attack them for 15.5 seconds.
Used when the enemy is not already taunted.
Champion Points That Affect Puncture
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Puncture
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: One-Handed and Shield Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: One-Handed and Shield Rank 2