Elsweyr is a Location in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). Elsweyr is a tropical province in southern Tamriel that is home to the Khajiit. The zone features savannas in the east, the Scar desert in the west, and the jungles of Tenmar in the south. It was added with Elsweyr Chapter and is accessible to all characters of all levels and Factions.
All enemies and resource nodes are Battle Leveled.
Public Dungeons (Delves)
- The Bone Pit (Na'ruzz the Boneweaver)
- Hill of Shattered Swords (Sword Master Vhysradue)
- Nightmare Plateau (Dro-m'Athra)
- Red Hands Run (Zab'i and Akumjhargo)
- Scar's Edge (Thannar the Graveprowler)
- Talon Gulch (Wily Kee'va)
Crafting Motifs & Styles
Elsweyr Set Crafting Stations
Elsweyr World Bosses
All Elsweyr Locales & Elsweyr Trivia:
Cities, Settlements & Farms
- Hakoshae Tombs
- The Stitches
- Two Moons at Tenmar Temple
- Merryvale Farms
Caves, Mines, Ruins & Crypts
- Weeping Scar
- Ashen Scar
- The Prowl
- Prowl's Edge Dragonscour
- Sandblown Dragonscour
- Scab Ridge Dragonscour
Points of Interest
- Defense Force Outpost
- Moon Gate of Anequina
- Rimmen Masterworks
- Sandswirl Manor
- Shadow Dance Ruins
- Sleepy Senche Mine
- Star Haven Adeptorium
- Starlight Adeptorium
- Valenwood Border Artisan Camp
- Valenwood Gate
- Hakoshae Wayshrine — Located outside Hakoshae.
- Rimmen Wayshrine — Located in Rimmen.
- Riverhold Wayshrine — Located near the bridge outside Riverhold.
- Scar's End Wayshrine — Located in the southern part of Elsweyr.
- Star Haven Wayshrine — Located just east of Star Haven Adeptorium.
- The Stitches Wayshrine — Located just outside of The Stitches.
- Tenmar Temple Wayshrine — Located just outside of Two Moons at Tenmar Temple.
Add your images here!