Heavy armor - Anequina
Bind on Equip
Call of the Undertaker
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
(3 Items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(4 items) Adds 4% Healing Done
(5 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(5 items) When you deal damage with a Light Attack, you apply Minor Lifesteal to your enemy for 8 seconds, healing you and your allies for 642 Health every 1 second when damaging them. This effect can occur once every 8 seconds.
Call of the Undertaker Information
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: Elsweyr DLC
- Style: Anequina
- Value: Medium
- Difficulty to Acquire: Low
How to Get Call of the Undertaker
You can get Call of the Undertaker set as an Overland set in: Elsweyr
- Dropped by enemies within the DLC zone: Elsweyr
- Completing Daily Quests in Elsweyr can reward ANY piece of this set, including weapons and jewelry.
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dragon have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Call of the Undertaker Notes & Tips
- Healing-focused set.
- Good option for dungeon and trial off-healers
- Can be used by off-tanks in trial situations to keep 5 piece bonus debuff constantly on specific targets.
Call of the Undertaker Pieces
Unique Set Pieces