Vesture of Darloc Brae is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Medium Armor Set that is part of Overland Elsweyr Sets of Elsweyr DLC, and has 4 bonuses that give Resource Recovery and Sneak buffs.
Medium armor - Anequina
Bind on Equip
Vesture of Darloc Brae
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
(3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(4 Items) Reduces the radius you can be detected while Sneaking by 2 meters. Reduces the cost of Sneak by 10%.
(5 Items) While crouching and not blocking, you restore 670 Magicka and Stamina and heal for 670 Health every second.
Vesture of Darloc Brae Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: Elsweyr DLC
- Style: Anequina
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Low
How to Get Vesture of Darloc Brae
You can get Vesture of Darloc Brae set as an Overland set in: Northern Elsweyr
- Dropped by enemies within the DLC zone: Northern Elsweyr
- Completing Daily Quests in Elsweyr can reward ANY piece of this set, including weapons and jewelry.
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dragon have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Pieces can be obtained from Elsweyr Daily Merit Coffer or Elsweyr Dragon Hunter's Coffer which are rewards for completing Daily Quests n the city of Rimmen in Northern Elsweyr.
Vesture of Darloc Brae Notes & Tips
- Unusual Set, Magicka recovery for crouch / sneak seems rather different than what players expect.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
- PvP impact of crouch and stealth recovery can support many innovative builds
- All bonuses except the 5 piece one are rather mediocre so only very specific builds will find use for this set.
Vesture of Darloc Brae Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Just leaving it here: for Dark Brotherhood + Thieves guild, This armor (4 set effect ) and night mother (5 set effect) and night terror (3 star effect) is a OP gift for sneaking around without spending alot of CP into sneaking passives.
Excellent sustain set for a nightblade. Allows you to go full damage on the monster and 2nd set.
Question - does the 5-set bonus kick in you're crouching and detected, or do you have to be hidden to get the bonus regeneration?
Anyone else notice that in first person with 5/5 of this set you get little glowing dots on the top and bottom of screen? any way to make those go away? they are there constantly while standing... i can understand while crouching.. but those dots shouldn't be there while standing in 1st person.
PvP crouch regen will likely be very useful