Lunar Bastion is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Heavy Armor - Dro-m’Athra
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 Items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
(3 Items) Gain Minor Aegis at all times, reducing your damage taken from Dungeon, Trial and Arena Monsters by 5%.
(4 Items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(5 Items) When you activate a synergy, you create a lunar blessing underneath you for 8 seconds. The blessing grants a stacking damage shield every 2 seconds that absorbs 2737 damage per stack for you and your allies within 8 meters. The damage shield lasts for 4 seconds and refreshes every tick. This effect can occur every 20 seconds, and stacks up to 6 times.
Lunar Bastion Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Lunar Bastion Set Location
- Lunar Bastion Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Maw of Lorkhaj. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Pieces can be obtained from Dro-m'Athra's Burnished Coffer or Dro-m'Athra's Shining Coffer, awarded once a week for completing the weekly quest Into the Maw.
- Dungeon bosses and mini bosses will now drop a set piece 100% of the time.
- Mini bosses will drop either a hand, waist, or feet set piece.
- Bosses will drop either a chest, shoulder, head or leg set piece.
- The final Boss of a dungeon will drop weapons or jewelry.
- Normal mode dungeon bosses will drop blue-quality items.
- Veteran mode dungeon bosses will drop purple-quality items.
Lunar Bastion Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set has a weapon of every type in the game.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Lunar Bastion Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!