Destructive Mage is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Light Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Light Armor - Aetherial
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) When you deal damage with a fully-charged Heavy Attack, you place a bomb on the enemy for 10 seconds. When another player hits the same enemy with a fully-charged Heavy Attack they detonate the bomb, dealing 952 Magic Damage all enemies within 8 meters. This effect can occur once every 4 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Destructive Mage Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Easy
Destructive Mage Set Location
- Destructive Mage Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Hel Ra Citadel (Craglorn).
- Mobs and bosses in Normal mode will drop blue-quality gear.
- Mobs and bosses in Veteran mode will drop purple-quality gear.
- The last boss on Veteran Hard Mode will drop gold-quality jewelry.
- Pieces can be obtained from Warrior's Dulled Coffer or Warrior's Honed Coffer, awarded once a week for completing the weekly quest Assaulting the Citadel.
Destructive Mage Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Destructive Mage Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
'Hel Ra Citadel' where is that place?