Roar of Alkosh is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Medium Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Medium Armor - Abah’s Watch
Bind on Pickup
Roar of Alkosh
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 Items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(3 Items) Gain Minor Slayer at all times, increasing your damage done to Dungeon, Trial and Arena Monsters by 5%.
(4 Items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 Items) When you activate a synergy, you send a shockwave from your position that deals 318 Physical Damage and an additional 1590 Physical Damage over 10 seconds. Reduces the Physical and Spell Resistance of any enemy hit by the amount of your Weapon Damage for the duration, up to a maximum of 6000. The damage scales off the higher of your Spell or Weapon Damage.
Roar of Alkosh Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Roar of Alkosh Set Location
- Roar of Alkosh Set drops from bosses in the Maw of Lorkhaj
- Pieces can be obtained from Dro-m'Athra's Burnished Coffer or Dro-m'Athra's Shining Coffer, awarded once a week for completing the weekly quest Into the Maw.
Builds that uses Roar of Alkosh Set
Roar of Alkosh Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set has a weapon of every type in the game.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Roar of Alkosh Set Pieces
Seeing as Werewolf's "Devour" is a synergy, will Alkosh proc off of this every time you eat a corpse?
Does the stuff for resistance stack with say the pierce armor dbuff
It's not Abah's watch style. It's Dro-m'athra style.
Is there any internal cooldown on this set?Also how big is the radius of the "Shock Wave".