Medium Armor - Primal
Bind on Equip
Hide of the Werewolf
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) When you take damage, you generate 6 Ultimate.
This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
Hide of the Werewolf Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Stamina Tank, Werewolf
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Easy
Werewolf Set Location
- Werewolf Set is an overland set that drops in Glenumbra
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Werewolf Unique Set Pieces
Graufang's Werewolf Hide Belt
Werewolf Hide Wolf's-Head Ring
Werewolf Hide Everblooded Dagger
Werewolf Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- For a Stamina tank, this is one of the more useful sets, due to the good resources, weapon power, and Ultimate generation. That this is found in one of the areas that all characters have immediate access to makes this set too good for a Stamina Tank to ignore.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Werewolf Set Pieces