Medium Armor - Barbaric
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
(4 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(5 items) When you use an Ultimate ability, you heal for 29 Health and you restore 28 Stamina per point of the Ultimate's cost.
Witchman Armor Set Information
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Stamina Tank
- Value: Medium
- Difficulty to Acquire: Low
Where to find
- The Rift
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Unique Set Pieces
Witchman Poacher's Friend
- Type: Bow
- Dropped by: Atharra, Indur-sa and Zalinra, Hunter Camp, The Rift
- Enchantments: Poisoned Weapon
- Traits: Precise
Iceclaw of the Witchman
- Type: Dagger
- Dropped by: Rendrasa, Slaver Camp, Shadowfen
- Enchantments: Frozen Weapon
- Traits: Decisive
Unlucky Yngrel's Axe of the Witchman
- Type: Axe
- Dropped by: Argablog and Vlaga, Xal Thak, Shadowfen
- Enchantments:Absorb Stamina
- Traits: Training
Rozelun's Leathery Hide of the Witchman
- Type: Arm Cops
- Dropped by: Peers-Through-Glass, Shrine of the Black Maw, Shadowfen
- Enchantments: Maximum Stamina
- Traits: Reinforced
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- The added sustain from casting Ultimate abilities is extremely useful to Stamina builds in general. However, all of the bonuses are excellent for tanks.