Medium Armor - Silver Dawn
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(4 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(5 items) Your Light Attacks made within melee range rend flesh, causing your enemy to bleed for 232 Bleed Damage instantly and additionally every 2 seconds for 4 seconds. This effect scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Savage Werewolf Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: Wolfhunter DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Savage Werewolf Set Location
- Savage Werewolf set drops from all enemies in the group dungeon Moon Hunter Keep. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
- Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Savage Werewolf Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Once the set piece is in your collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Savage Werewolf Set Pieces
The set consists of Medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.