Sentry is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Medium Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Medium Armor - Aldmeri, Daggerfall, Ebonheart
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(4 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(5 items) Adds 266 Weapon and Spell Damage. When you begin to crouch, gain Stealth Detection for 10 seconds. This effect can only be activated every 30 seconds.
Sentry Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Sentry Set Location
- Sentry Set can be acquired in Cyrodiil - Bruma Elite Gear Vendor
- Sentry Set can be acquired in Cyrodiil - As a reward from Bruma Reward Container, Chorrol Reward Container or Cheydinhal Reward Container
- Sentry Set can be acquired in PvP - Rewards of the Worthy (Armor only)
Sentry Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This Set has a Weapon of each type.
- This Set is bind-on-equip
- The 5 piece bonus of this Set was changed with Update 21 Wrathstone DLC
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Sentry Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Stealth detection range? Does the enemy player automatically gets out of stealth (like with mage light, expert hunter, etc) or is only detected?