Unfathomable Darkness is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Medium Armor Set that is part of the Clockwork City DLC, and has 4 Bonuses.
Any - Ebonshadow
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(3 items) Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) When you deal damage, a murder of crows will be summoned around you for 12 seconds. Every 3 seconds a crow will be sent to peck the closest enemy within 12 meters of you, dealing 871 Physical Damage. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Unfathomable Darkness Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Any
- Required Content: Clockwork City DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Unfathomable Darkness Set Location
- Dropped by enemies within the DLC zone: Clockwork City
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Pieces can be obtained from Crow-Touched Clockwork Coffer and Slag Town Coffer which are reward containers acquired by completing Daily Quests in the Clockwork City.
Unfathomable Darkness Set Unique Pieces
- Type: Boots
- Dropped by: Quest The Shadow Cleft
- Enchantments: Maximum Stamina
- Traits: Well-Fitted
- Type: Guards
- Dropped by: Brass Fortress, Evergloam in Clockwork City
- Traits: Impenetrable
Grips of the Impostor
- Type: Bracers
- Dropped by: Brass Fortress, Mechanical Fundament in Clockwork City
- Traits: Sturdy
Living Shadow Skin
- Type: Jack
- Dropped by: Tribunal Temple, Clockwork City Vaults, Brass Fortress in Clockwork City
- Traits: Sturdy
- Type: Belt
- Dropped by: Brass Fortress in Clockwork City
- Traits: Well-fitted
Unfathomable Darkness Set Video Guide
Unfathomable Darkness Set Notes
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Unfathomable Darkness Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This set VS pillar of nirn? And why, im planning to wear it with the deadly strike set
There's a debuff that the crows deal on targets that last for 1 second. Anyone know what it does?
Are there any builds that use this set?
are the crows considered a pet? is the damage direct damage or dot?