Medium Armor - Bloodforge
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(4 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(5) Increases the damage you deal with bleed damage over time effects by 20%.
Blooddrinker Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: Horns of the Reach DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Blooddrinker Set Location
- Blooddrinker Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Bloodroot Forge. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
- Requires Horns of the Reach DLC to obtain.
- Bind on Pickup
Builds for Blooddrinker Set
Blooddrinker Set Notes
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Blooddrinker Set Pieces
Blooddrinker Set Set Video Guide