Medium Armor - Fang Lair
Bind on Pickup
Trappings of Invigoration
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(4 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(5 items) When you cast an ability while under 25% Stamina, you restore 11350 Stamina. This effect can occur once every 45 s.
Trappings of Invigoration Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: Dragon Bones DLC
- Recommend For: PvE
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Trappings of Invigoration Set Location
Trappings of Invigoration Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Fang Lair. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Trappings of Invigoration Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup/equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Trappings of Invigoration Set Pieces