Dragon Bones DLC is a game pack for The Elder Scrolls Online. It launched on PC/Mac on 12th February 2018 and Consoles on February 17th 2018. Dragon Bones introduces two new dungeons (Scalecaller Peak and Fang Lair) which are Norse-themed.
What is the Dragon Bones DLC ?
- "Deep within the belly of Fang Lair, an ancient Dwarven ruin, a master of necromancy works a dark ritual in an effort to reanimate the bones of a once-living dragon. It’s up to you and your companions to enter the dungeon, face the necromancers, and stop the ritual before this undead monstrosity can be unleashed on Tamriel"
- "In Scalecaller Peak, the burial site of a long-dead Dragon Priest is now overrun with diseased cultists harboring an evil agenda: to unleash the deadliest plague Tamriel has ever known. You and your team must journey to Scalecaller Peak, battle your way through the cultists and their followers, and put an end to this threat"
Dragon Bones DLC Base Game Patch Features & Content
As often is the case, the DLC releases in conjunction with a base game patch called "Update 17" which is a major and free update to the overall game. You can read a full breakdown of Dragon Bones Game Patch when it launches
The Dragon Bones Update includes:
- Player Housing Storage: You may store items at your home
- Outfit System (Outfit Station replaces Dye Station) - You may now change the look of your gear to any style you know!
- Level Up Advisor and Skills Advisor
- Two new Battlegrounds: Mor Khazgur and Deeping Drome (Requires Morrowind expansion)
- New player houses
- New housing decoration
- New cosmetics
- New Crown Crates
- New Collectibles
You can also check out a detailed explanation for the Dragon Bones DLC below:
Dragon Bones DLC Gallery