Medium Armor - Huntsman
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(3 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(4 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(5 items) When you deal damage with a melee Light Attack, you gain a stack of Blood Scent for 8 seconds. When you gain 5 stacks, you become Frenzied for 5 seconds, increasing your melee Light Attack damage by 55% and attack speed by 50%. This effect can occur every 15 seconds.
Blood Moon Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: Wolfhunter DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Blood Moon Location
- Blood Moon Set drops from all enemies in the group dungeon March of Sacrifices
- Difficulty does not matter and gear drops at your current level.
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
- Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Blood Moon Tips and Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup
- This set has Weapons of every type
- This Set works well for PvE Werewolves as they do many Light Attacks
- Attack Speed bonus only applies to melee Light Attacks
- Frenzy is unaffected by the Jorvuld's Guidance Set
- You can Critically Strike against Damage Shields with Light Attacks, but not against Blocking enemies or players.
- This Set works exceptionally well with Arms of Relequen and Molag Kena as they both focus on the uses of Light Attacks.
- Once the set piece is in your collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Blood Moon Pieces
The set consists of Medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.