Medium Armor - Huntsman
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
(3 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical
(4 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical
(5 items) When you deal Critical Damage with a melee Light Attack, you gain a stack of Blood Scent for 8 seconds. When you gain 5 stacks, you become Frenzied for 5 seconds, increasing your melee Light Attack damage by 30% and attack speed by 50%. This effect can occur every 18 seconds.
Blood Moon Set Information
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: ???
- Value: ???
- Difficulty to Acquire: ???
Blood Moon Location
- March of Sacrifices (drops from Bosses)
- Difficulty does not matter and gear drops at your current level.
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
- Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Blood Moon Tips and Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup
- This set has Weapons of every type
- This Set works well for PvE Werewolves as they do many Light Attacks
- Attack Speed bonus only applies to melee Light Attacks
- Frenzy is unaffected by the Jorvuld's Guidance Set
- You can Critically Strike against Damage Shields with Light Attacks, but not against Blocking enemies or players.
- This Set works exceptionally well with Arms of Relequen and Molag Kena as they both focus on the uses of Light Attacks.
Blood Moon Pieces
ICONS GO HERE