Blood Moon is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It was added with Wolfhunter DLC (Update 19) in August of 2018. This Set is primarily used by PvE Werewolves due to the amount of Light Attacks they generally do.
Blood Moon Set
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
Blood Moon Information
Blood Moon Location
- March of Sacrifices (drops from Bosses)
- Difficulty does not matter and gear drops at your current level.
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
- Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Blood Moon Tips and Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup
- This set has Weapons of every type
- This Set works well for PvE Werewolves as they do many Light Attacks
- Attack Speed bonus only applies to melee Light Attacks
- Frenzy is unaffected by the Jorvuld's Guidance Set
- You can Critically Strike against Damage Shields with Light Attacks, but not against Blocking enemies or players.
- This Set works exceptionally well with Arms of Relequen and Molag Kena as they both focus on the uses of Light Attacks.
Blood Moon Pieces
ICONS GO HERE