Night Terror is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Medium Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Medium Armor - Daedric
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(3 items) Reduces the radius you can be detected while Sneaking by 2 meters. Reduces the cost of Sneak cost by 27%.
(4 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(5 items) When you take melee damage, you deal 285 Poison Damage to the attacker. This effect can occur once every 1 second and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Night Terror Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor (Also drop light pieces, Murk-Watcher's Greaves etc.)
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: PvP Stamina DPS, Solo Stamina DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Low
Night Terror Set Location
- Night Terror Set can be found at Stormhaven.
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Night Terror Set Unique Pieces
Gar Xuu Gar's Axe of Night Terror
- Type: Battle Axes
- Dropped by: Gar Xuu Gar, Abandoned Farm, Stormhaven
- Enchantments: Weakening Enchantment
- Traits: Sharpened
Dimitr's Leathers of Night Terror
- Type: Guards
- Dropped by: Dimitri, Farangel's Delve, Stormhaven
- Enchantments: Max Stamina
- Traits: Reinforced
Flame-Twist Blade of Night Terror
- Type: Sword
- Dropped by: Nariam, Norvulk Ruins, Stormhaven
- Enchantments:Fiery Weapon
- Traits: Charged
Bone-Handled Dirk of Night Terror
- Type: Dagger
- Dropped by: Uncle Bones, Pariah Catacombs, Stormhaven
- Enchantments:Befouled Weapon
- Traits: Sharpened
Night Terror Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Also has light pieces (Murk-Watcher's Greaves etc.)
- This set's bonuses work well for being a PvP guerilla, or for solo Stamina play. Unfortunately, this is also a very defensive Stamina set, so you're missing out on the sheer power that other Stamina sets give. Night Mother's Embrace from Deshaan is considered a direct upgrade to this set in most ways, as you trade the Health bonus and Poison spike in for more Stamina, and you also get more Weapon Damage, while still keeping the Sneak bonuses.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Night Terror Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Hey I just found a Necklace in this set called the Carved Bone Medallion - there is a little quest about freeing skulls in Stormhaven
Since the sneak bonus is on the 3 piece... it is, combined with jewelry, the only somewhat reasonable way to get this bonus on a mage... for thief's guild, dark brotherhood etc.
The 3 piece on this set is pretty much useless for any who's not a nb but even as a nb your goal is to burst them down before they can even get a hit on you so that makes the 5 piece useless for them
A good anti werewolf set I think.
As a nightblade this set used as a three piece is just what you need to be an even better sneaky #####
Just got a Restoration Staff of Night Terror (from master chest). Guess we got that one in the set as well.
Paired with Thunderbug, this makes for a nice passive defense and a big surprise for anyone who tries to melee you.