Medium Armor - Daedric
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(3 items) Reduces the radius you can be detected while Sneaking by 2 meters. Reduces the cost of Sneak cost by 27%.
(4 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(5 items) When you take melee damage, you deal 2000 Poison Damage to the attacker. This effect can occur once every 1 second.
Night Terror Set Information
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: PvP Stamina DPS, Solo Stamina DPS
- Value: Low
- Difficulty to Acquire: Low
Where to find
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Unique Set Pieces
Gar Xuu Gar's Axe of Night Terror
Dimitr's Leathers of Night Terror
Flame-Twist Blade of Night Terror
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- This set's bonuses work well for being a PvP guerilla, or for solo Stamina play. Unfortunately, this is also a very defensive Stamina set, so you're missing out on the sheer power that other Stamina sets give. Night Mother's Embrace from Deshaan is considered a direct upgrade to this set in most ways, as you trade the Health bonus and Poison spike in for more Stamina, and you also get more Weapon Damage, while still keeping the Sneak bonuses.